.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Rain, Rain,

 go away, come again another day!

Guess what? It's raining.. woo hoo. Ok really now. It's rained everyday for almost 2 weeks. Last night about 8 PM a tree fell across the power lines a few miles away.. so guess what? No power, oh goody! I hope you can feel the sarcasm oozing out over here.

I called the power company and they told me it may be the morning before we would have power.. GRRRRR So, I ended up calling my beau for a bit last night. I'd gotten out the oil lamps so at least I wasn't in the dark, but I was bored. I didn't feel like reading anymore. In truth I was feeling out of sorts for not having talked to him. Thankfully, the power came back on about 1 AM startling me.

I went to sleep at 3 AM, woke up at 6 AM, a full hour before the alarm went off. It was a good dream. I didn't mind missing the hour of sleep.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home