.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Saturday, June 19, 2004

RHPS moment

Oh yeah, Anna, my sweet lotus blossom, you now know my secret passion that I feel for you every morning.. How did you guess? LMAO I laughed out loud at your comments.. Told Les to check it out and got to watch him laughing with me. It was nice, thanks.

I went to bed at 6 am after the usual Friday night "date". I really enjoy our time together. It's always like a drive down an unknown road. I'm never quite sure were we are going to end up. No matter where the road takes us I've always enjoyed the scenery on the way. I don't know what brought it on but I ended up having a RHPS moment. I couldn't find the soundtrack so I ended up putting the movie in, and just listening to it. I made a comment about Tim Curry's legs (thats one good looking man in fishnets) so not to be out done Les sent me a pic of his legs. Wow, the man I love has better legs than I do. Hmm, wonder if I can talk him into a pair of fishnets, pumps, and a corset LMAO. Boy, is that a mental picture! ;)

Ok, enough of that... What's on the agenda today you ask? Well, I think I'm going to do something both thrilling and emotionally gratifying.. aka mop the floor. Ok, its not that thrilling or gratifying, but I find it easier to get motivated if I can at least kid myself it's going to be fun. It doesn't work that well though. Ohhh, don't get me started on the laundry. The flush of pleasure I get from knowing I'm going to have downy fresh clothes is unparalleled. Of course, it may have something to do w/ the spin cycle.. mmmm lol

Good lord, I babble if I don't come here w/ a real subject.
I did mention to my mother that I was going to stop dyeing my hair. The first thing she said was "God, I hope it's not the same color as mine" I agreed!

You know I really really like toast.

And, on that note... be good. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

1 Comments:

  • I thought of posting this to my own blogg, but I thought it'd be better here. A rebuttal to my love's commentary. I have an equally thrilling day planned, consisting of laundry, mopping, the ubiquitous homework. As I am a college student, it never starts or finishes, homework; it's just there.

    I DO have nice legs, and with the proper encouragement, my dear, you can have your wish. All things considered, I've done more unusual things in the past. However.....

    By the way, love, I DID look at that picture you sent me. I think you have the win in the legs department. However, we can do the comparison once we meet. You'd win, I think, because shaving these things would be an all day job. I DO know it took ages to trim up my head.

    Yes, I DID cut the hair. This morning. It looks.....uh.....cooler. It'll grow out. I'll send out a picture when I get a moment. I did the all over grooming thing. You know, hair in a middle aged man grows where you don't want it; drops out where you need it. I thought about pasting some of the cuttings in the more obvious areas. Lost cause. Ah, well. My aged mom said she'd get me Rogaine if needed. She worries about her little boy. Her forty year old, 6' 1'' little man. Go figure.

    I really enjoyed our late date. It is sort a free association trip, really. I think we ended up getting maudlin and wistful. That last word I mentioned several times. It describes the emotion that two people feel that are in love, up hours past a reasonable bedtime, and having had more coffee then is really good for them. Ack, that's alright. With you, I often do unusual things; things that I felt like I'd not be doing at this stage of my life. I'd basically written off the possibilities. I even had planned my future house, which, by the way, is a fifth wheel trailer. Or was, anyways. Now, I am thinnking of home and hearth. And a lawn to mow, garden to keep. Curious isn't it? I realize I'm jumping the gun, but we both do that, don't we? We just figure it's a fait accompli. Do either of us have any reason at all to be affirmative about the future? Nope. And it doesn't matter, anyways. I don't understand it, as a person from my sordid past once said, but I have to accept it. You know how I feel. I am very pleased that the words that we hear in a radio show recording touch us equally. I love you. With that....

    I'll end with a few lines that we are both familiar with:

    Love is patient, and love is kind
    Love is not jealous or boastful
    It is not arrogant or rude.
    Love does not insist on its own way.
    It is not irritable or resentful.
    It does not rejoice at wrong,
    But rejoices in the right.
    Love bears all things; believes all things
    Hopes all things.
    And love never ends.

    By Blogger Student of Life, at 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home