.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Friday, May 26, 2006

That's coffee love for ya.


That's coffee love for ya.
Originally uploaded by red clover.
I dont have table sugar in my house due to stomach surgery 4 years ago.

My cousin came by tonight and wanted a cup of coffee. I usually keep a small baggie of sugar for him, but had given it to a neighbor.

Soooo.. he figured the blue crystal sugar would work.. and it did.. except he'd flinch everytime he looked in the cup.

But he drank it.

3 Comments:

  • ok, being that I am colour blind...I assume that coffee is a colour it shouldn't be?..am I right? lol

    By Blogger Moon, at 7:59 PM  

  • I do not like green eggs and ham (or coffee) I do not like them Sam I am,, LOLOL I got one word for the green coffee,,, EEEWWWWWW :))

    By Blogger reesie, at 8:42 AM  

  • if it has caffeine in it, i'll drink it- no matter what color it is.

    By Blogger christine, at 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home