.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Lefty? Righty? or just dim?

This picture is not mine, it's a game

What you have to do is to look at the picture and see how quickly you can find the man's head hidden in the picture, and there is a photograph of one there I promise you!

If you can find it in 3 seconds you have a left handed brain, if it takes up to 3 min you have a right handed brain (like most people) and if it takes longer you're not too bright!


It shouldn't surprise anyone that knows me that I'm a lefty brain.. ha.. I'm sure not like "most people". At least not in how my mind works..
---

----

-----

8 Comments:

  • Took me about 30 seconds to find it.

    I wanted to find it in 2.3 seconds. Guess I have a right handed brain, but on the bright side, I found the elephant right away.

    By Blogger Me, at 5:18 AM  

  • saw it almost emmediately...Now I have proof that I am not normal...(stop that snickering...and yes I know it's not a surprise) no wonder we are friends lmao

    By Blogger Moon, at 8:33 AM  

  • Ha! I found it in like 0.3 seconds. Hee hee heeeeee!

    Elephant? I don't see no stinkin' elephant.

    By Blogger Chris & Cheryl, at 9:12 AM  

  • I saw it immediately. Go figure...I thought for sure it'd take me a few minutes.

    I'm smarter than I look ;)

    On an aside, I'm glad you're recovering hon, now stop trying to hurt yourself.

    ...and your sewing is improving by the day, or should I say wekk.

    *hugs*

    By Blogger Anna, at 12:24 AM  

  • can't find a damn thing, you think that means i have no brain? That would explain a lot....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:38 AM  

  • I was afraid it would take me forever to find it, I suck at finding Waldo in those little puzzles!! I was shocked that I saw it right off the bat. Yay lil ole redneck me,,, my mind hasn't gone to total waste! >:D<

    By Blogger reesie, at 12:43 PM  

  • Found him - took me under a minute but certainly more than 3 seconds.

    By Blogger JustSue, at 8:23 PM  

  • Hell, 30 seconds for a brain damaged person isn't all bad....LOL

    By Blogger Love, at 12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home