.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Time Flies

I can't believe it's been two weeks since I've had the time to blog. There's been so much going on that it's slipped away from me.

My son had a negative reaction to some medication a week or so ago and was up for several nights with extremely graphic and frightening hallucinations. Thankfully we've gotten the dosage adjusted and we can both sleep at night again.

I've applied for our passports and should get them in the first week of July (yay)

I realized today that I was falling behind in the shaving-my-legs department when I looked at my ankle and thought.. You know.. I haven't called dad in ages! If your leg reminds you of your father.. Yeah you need to shave!

So, I'm headed off to the bathroom to put my new shaving gel to the ultimate challenge. I'll be back.. Hopefully..

4 Comments:

  • Gorsh!! It's not a new shaving gel you need for legs like that, its a new RAZOR...hell, even a lawn mower comes to mind....
    Me thinks also that with the thick tundra of brush she has to plow threw, we will not see her for another two weeks ppl!!!

    By Blogger Moon, at 1:47 AM  

  • rofl called Dad rofl ty.

    By Blogger Wally Banners, at 5:19 AM  

  • Glad to see you're back. Just live in jeans then no one knows... happy easter

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:15 AM  

  • Whoa. I am glad your son is okay. That must have been terrible for you both.

    By Blogger Justice, at 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home