.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Friday, March 17, 2006

He's There

My beau is in Yellowknife, NWT. Our future home, yay. I'll have more to follow after I catch up the family/friends that would crushed to read about it here before I spoke to them.

One huge step in the process of our getting married and then making a life together has been completed. Only scorteen-eleventy hundred more to go.. Sigh..

There's way more than most would expect involved in moving from the US to Canada if you don't already have blood or spouse living there already..

Think I could talk him into a Vegas wedding? Hmm.. Would Canada see it as "legal"?

3 Comments:

  • (blows raspberry) lol before James could count past 12 he'd make up "teen" numbers.. scort-teen was one of my favs.. .. eleventy hundred.. yep he said that too..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:46 AM  

  • You gotta be in a long distance relationship to know just how complicated things can get. Mines no where near as far as yours though it feels like it at times.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:08 AM  

  • Came by to wish you a Happy Mothers Day

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home