.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Sunday, October 30, 2005

A really bad idea..


Jesus Loves You Seat Covers
Originally uploaded by red clover.
Maybe I'm just odd.. OK scratch the "maybe" but does anyone else see why "Jesus Loves You" seat covers might just be a bit off?

I'm not even a Christian, yet I'm feeling vaguely uneasy about this.

Do you really want to be plopping your butt or crotch down on the words "Jesus Loves You"?

What if you fart? Isn't farting on the words "Jesus Loves You" a one way ticket straight to hell (assuming you believe in hell of course)?

I was torn between being horrified and laughing my ahem ass off when I saw these over at Oriental Trading Company

But then again.. they are on clearance.

1 Comments:

  • It does seem rather strange to be sitting on a 'Jesus Loves You Seat Covers'. I mean I know he has my back and all, but I think this is pushing it. I guess we will have to refer to W.W.J.D.?

    By Blogger Me, at 1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home