.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Atlanta at 4 am

I had to take my cousin, Chris, to the airport this morning. We got up at 3 am and did the last minute things.

Even at 4 AM Atlanta traffic is terrible.

After dropping him off I couldn't help but think about the last time I drove home from the airport. That trip was made through a haze of tears, loneliness, and a sense of not being complete.

This trip wasn't that different. One day my beau will be riding back with me. I can't wait.

1 Comments:

  • You have to love Atlanta traffic. It still isn't as bad as Washington D.C. They have 1 way in, and 1 way out.

    What's funny is when some of my college friends who go to school outside of Atlanta come back up during the summer. They can't stand the traffic and they go nuts.

    I wish they would build that Outside Perimeter. The proposed highway goes right by my house.

    By Blogger smittie61984, at 12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home