.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Signs you really miss your significant other

You give very serious thought to driving 20 hours ONE WAY for a net gain of 36 hours in their presence. Never mind the fact you’ll be so exhausted you’ll sleep away 12 of them.

A $600 plane ticket seems reasonable in the face of the above.. hey only 7 hours one way.. and a net gain of almost 3 days time.

All that aside, I’d really like for him to come down here for a visit. In a perfect world, we’d both have the time and money to come together for 2 or 3 weeks. This is not that world.

But, I’ve been there.. I’ve met his family. I’d like to let him meet mine. Chris and James are both wild to finally get to meet him.

1 Comments:

  • I understand that feeling so much....matter of fact...I'm leaving Friday to drive to see him...it's not 20 hours...more like 5 hours...nevertheless, it's just one weekend - 48 hours of bliss....before I come back to reality....

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home