.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Where delicious meets


disappointment
Originally uploaded by red clover.
disapointment. I mean REALLY! I've had bigger lumps than that in my gravy. Ok yeah, so I suck at making gravy.

Sigh.. he had such potential.


-------------
On a more serious note, two of my co-workers were terminated for 'inappropriate behavior' today. The witch hunt.. uh I mean.. investigation (say it with me class.. in - vest - i - gation) is still under way.

I have no worries. Im the 'head down, mouth shut, just doing my job, boss' no hassle kinda woman at work.

Now that I think about it, the above photo, if posted on my desk, would get me hauled into HR faster than you can say 'southern baptist'.

5 Comments:

  • Sigh. Maybe the room was cold?

    So, did these people actually do something seriously offensive or are they merely scape goats?

    -G

    By Blogger DementedPhotographer, at 7:12 PM  

  • My question exatly what did they do to get fired?

    By Blogger The Witch Doctor, at 8:05 PM  

  • Hmm... what's wrong with the picture ;)

    By Blogger Pierce Ranger, at 8:18 PM  

  • I know what you mean about HR types. I have to be very careful.

    Also? You need better gravy...

    By Blogger Silly Old Bear, at 11:06 AM  

  • Uh huh, yeah. Well, my dear, that's gotta be a cross between Michelangelo's David, and Eminem. Classic bad boy, maybe.
    Are you hinting I need to be more cut?

    As for the gravy, I at least can cook, so you're lumpy gravy is not a problem; just let me do it. Meanwhile, I'll work on that stomach-you-can-light-a-match-or-do-laundry-on look. At least at this point, you can safely put ME on your desk.

    By Blogger Student of Life, at 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home