.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Monday, January 10, 2005

It's Monday.. ugh

Actually, the day wasn't too bad. Except for getting to work (late) and realizing I left my coffee at home. Oh and my checkbook was out of checks. And my ATM card was snuggling up to spare socks on top of the dryer. DAMNIT!!!!

The day was looking bleak. No coffee, no money, no lunch..

And then... the ultimate bleah... I began my monthlies.

This isn't the life I ordered!!! I want my refund!!!!

Here's a little ditty sure to make you grimace. One seventh of your life is spent on Mondays.



3 Comments:

  • Wow. The whole universe seems to be contaminated today! Sorry you had such a rough one!

    -G

    By Blogger DementedPhotographer, at 8:58 PM  

  • Here! Here!

    By Blogger Justice, at 9:31 PM  

  • If only the "refund" or at least an "exchange" policy were possible. *sigh*

    Hope your Tuesday is 110% better hun!

    By Blogger JustSue, at 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home