.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Just when you think you've heard it all..

My son, who will be 8 in a few days, announced to me tonight that he had to go poop.

Me: Son, you don't have to tell me. You can just go.
Him: I can just go.
Me: YES

Ok, so he's in the bathroom, doing what needs to be done. He calls me. I go to the door.

Me: What
Him: You know mom. When you go poop..
Me: Yes?
Him: (laughing) You know I bet it looks like your hiney is throwing up
Me: uhhh.. (how the hell do you answer that)
Him: I bet it looks like a real nasty throw up

Me: James.. I don't want to talk about this.
Him: Sorry mom (still giggling)

Give me strength... .. Please.. ..

3 Comments:

  • that's ok, kiddo was at her dad's a few weeks ago an heard them discussing *camel toe* on a local radio show,, she asked her dad what it was,, he TOLD her, so my sweet lil innocent 12 year old comes home screaming,, MAMA!!! do YOU know what camel to is?? i wanted to strangle her dad at that point.

    By Blogger reesie, at 10:21 PM  

  • Let's hope he doesn't decide to further his investigation into the topic. ;)

    -G

    By Blogger DementedPhotographer, at 11:24 PM  

  • Haha.. no kidding. Remove all hand held mirrors!

    By Blogger Justice, at 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home