.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Grab-ass = unemployment

But not for me thank goodness.

Yesterday when I called my boss to tell him I the queen of the commode he was very short with me. He'd been in and out of Human Resources all day. You know.. the place where you get permission to fire people.

I got to work today.. before my butt even touched the chair the boss called me to come talk to him.

He says, "There has been a formal complaint filed with Human Resources regarding inappropriate sexual type behavior"

I was agog.. mouth hanging open "About ME?!?"

He says, "no dummy (yes he said that lol) not about you. But you will have to go down to HR and answer some questions"

Long story short, 2 co-workers are suspended pending investigation, and possible termination.

I'm just happy it wasn't me.

*the "no dummy" was said in a "ya goober" kinda way that was friendly and informal, not condescending. Thought I should clear that up before Shan's blood pressure went thru the roof LMAO

2 Comments:

  • WHEW! Scared me for a moment.

    Was that any part of why he was so short with you yesterday?

    -G

    By Blogger DementedPhotographer, at 11:51 PM  

  • I was riveted. i thought he was going to say about you or you were included in the mess. So you got out of the being sick thingy. Phewwww! Bet your relieved. Ok spill it. Who got in trouble?

    By Blogger rfun6, at 1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home