.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Complex life.. simple pleasures

Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don't know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is!--Anne Frank.

Congrats {insert big hug and kiss here}. I knew it all would pay off. Didn't I tell you that. *wink

Today by comparison of the last two has been bliss. I got some good news from my beau, heard some great music, and had (as usual) a very good chat. My son went to bed without a fight, and my ankle seems to be healed. Boy, it sure doesn't take much to make me happy does it? LOL OH, did I mention I had really great hair today too. But, after the last two days, I'll take my little pleasures and call it nirvana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home