.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Summer holiday has started

for my son and I've been busy.

He's recently been putting thumbscrews to me in several areas. "Mom, do babies come out your butt?"

Ugh.. no they don't. Brief anatomy lesson.. short simple.

"Mom when will I meet my dad? Do you know where he is?"

Double ugh.. No I don't know where he is. We broke up before we realized you were in my tummy. I don't know when you might meet him.

It only gets harder as he gets older.

sooo.. to cover all bases and add it to the list of places online I've already posted it..

Ken M, born Dec 1975

Dear Ken

4 Comments:

  • Best of luck with that.

    By Blogger Justice, at 6:52 PM  

  • Happy Summer!

    LOL @ the babies out of the butt thing. My boys used to think that I peed outta there. :)

    By Blogger smizzo, at 10:36 PM  

  • HOLY COW! YOU'RE STILL ALIVE! started to wonder ....I realise you must be busy, and you and les have stuff to do in keeping in touch and all that, BUT, dayum...you both have friends out here that care about u...besides..I posted wedding pics, I want comments damnit!!..BIG HUGS TO U BOTH with smooches for James

    By Blogger Moon, at 3:52 PM  

  • There you are, girl...you had me starting the search party.

    Hope it's all good busy stuff that's keeping you away from those who love and miss you.

    *hugs*

    By Blogger Anna, at 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home