.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Marsupial Meeting


Opossum
Originally uploaded by red clover.
We've had another visit from our furry friend. For some reason my son has developed a pretty irrational fear of Opossums.

I've explained it's more scared of him than he is etc.. I even pointed out it climbed into the tree to get away from him when he, my son, was still 50 yards away.

James seems to think that it's plotting his demise up there.. and may very well rush him when his back is turned.

Oh well, I'm sure he'll get over it.

2 Comments:

  • Sebastian feels the same way about clowns... he thinks they are trying to cover up some evil plans...
    who freakin knows...crazy kid...
    Gavyn... any people dressed up animals freaks him out...
    I have strange kids...
    this coming from a woman who absolutely freaks out if the doors aren't locked at all times...
    LOL

    By Blogger The Witch Doctor, at 12:40 PM  

  • Been away did you miss me? That thing would frighten the daylights out of me!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home