.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Tid Bits

Arm chair quaterbacking horror movie style.

My son, now 9, has developed a liking for "horror" movies. So, earlier today we settled back and watched The Fog. Since it was PG-13 I figured we'd be pretty safe, no nudity, no really bad language, not much gore or grossness.

The movie wasn't that good from my viewpoint, but my son was on the edge of his seat from time to time. More often than not offering advice to the people. "Girl, don't go out there!" "Go back, Go back!" "Don't just stand there! Run!"

-------------

It sounded better in my head:

I like a little flakey(ness in my friends' personalities) it adds depth.

-------------

Learn from my mistakes:

Don't eat shredded wheat for breakfast AND lunch if you're running low on toilet paper.

-----------
Misheard lyric of the day (from my son)

There's a song that says "Gone like a soldier from the civil war, bang, bang"
My son sings "Gone like a sliver in the silverware drawer, man, man"

It's so cute...

2 Comments:

  • Ha ha! I love the shredded wheat comment. Made me laugh.

    By Blogger Chris & Cheryl, at 5:22 AM  

  • It was so long ago, I don't remember much about it, other than I lived on 10th street. In the movie, a radio news announcement said, "the fog is moving up 10th street."

    You know, that movie scared me mindless.

    By Blogger Justice, at 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home