.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Yep, he's my kid.

While driving home yesterday my son says, "If I could break bones by barely touching with my fingers.. Would you still let me hug you?"

I bet at times like these my father starts smiling, breaking into song, and is flushed with a feeling of joy, even if he doesn't know why...

Me: Yes, I'd still let you hug me. But you would need to hug me with your arms and keep your fingers away.

"Oh.. ok. I could do that"

2 Comments:

  • More proof that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree lmao...man there is no mistake that he is your kid.....I hope to be around years from now to hear his adult *weird thoughts* lol...if they 're anything like yours...we will all be entertained lol

    By Blogger Moon, at 11:26 AM  

  • Good come back!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home