.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Monday, December 05, 2005

Scarred for Life

I am about to drive my son to school. In my green fleece nightgown. You know, the one with the appliqué sheep. (It was given to me by my mother, whose taste in clothing is .. well.. hideous)

None the less, I am going to do it. Why? Because I can!

Payback for all those 3 am feedings. I’m allowed. ;)

(edit: Damn now it's piss-pouring-out-a-boot raining here. This dimishes the visibility of his humilation. CRAP lol)

-----------------
Oh yeah, I fixed the wastedblog popup. Let me know if you guys get it again. Thanks.

3 Comments:

  • Ooooh you big meanie!

    He's lucky you do things like that. It'll give him cute little anecdotes to tell girls when he starts dating.

    By Blogger Blueprincesa, at 11:51 AM  

  • Personally, dear one, I believe the capper would have been to jump out, say "have a fun day at school". Then lick a piece of Kleenex and wipe his face, in full view of his peer group. If you want your kid beat up, guaranteed.....

    By Blogger Student of Life, at 6:35 PM  

  • Oh, No. Not a kleenex, you're supposed to lick your thumb and then do it.

    By Blogger Amanda, at 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home