.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Why my co-workers love me..


Why my co-workers love me..
Originally uploaded by red clover.
These are my nod to happy-home-maker holiday spirit.

(note to my canuck love: See the tail "feathers"? That is candy corn. *wink*)

Of course, they do buy me lots of brownie points at work. So.. it's an even trade-off. Im just glad we're down from the 40 or so employees we had last year. Whew. Only a dozen to make for the crew tomorrow.

Yes.. I'll be working tomorrow. At least till 1 pm.

8 Comments:

  • AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

    By Blogger Amanda, at 8:04 PM  

  • I have to say that those are the cutest things I've ever seen. You're so, so...um, CRAFTY! :)

    I bet they'd be yummy frozen!

    By Blogger smizzo, at 8:07 PM  

  • Those look great, I don't think I would want to eat them. I would just display them on my computer! Very creative on your part.

    By Blogger Me, at 11:20 PM  

  • :O Les doesn't know what candy corn is???

    it's that nasty gross halloween candy that not too many people actually like but everyone seems to get... and it sticks in your teeth and its icky :P

    but damn those turkeys are sooo cute Jenn... I want one :( they look yummy!

    By Blogger The Witch Doctor, at 2:10 AM  

  • Talented wee lassie! Move over jailhouse Martha...we have a new domestic diva in the wings! ;-) Happy Thanksgiving, Red!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:05 AM  

  • looks around to see if anyone is around...grabs the try of chocolate turkeys...runs off...GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLES....returns try quicky and stands innocently smiley ...with chocolate all over my face.

    By Blogger Moon, at 11:47 PM  

  • Mummmmm Chocolate.... Have a great weekend

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:27 AM  

  • Just wanted to tell you those are adorable and very yummy looking.

    P.s. I also wanted to know what the body was exactly...chocolate covered ????

    By Blogger Anna, at 5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home