.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Paper bags, Boyfriends, and Old age...

My son and I were lounging on the couch yesterday when he announces a Tickle Fight..

Me: Boy, you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag.

Him: looking puzzled.. sure I could.. just tear it down the side.

Point taken. I love my kid.

-------------
Combining Boyfriends

This is a 'game' my cousin Chris and I play from time to time. What trait from this or that boyfriend would you combine with yet another boyfriend to make the perfect man.

This game is best played when single. Because then you don't have to worry about telling your current boyfriend how he did. Sigh.. I played. I told my beau. Is there anything I wouldn't tell this man?

It's a good thing, really it is, it's called trust.. respect.. a lack of fear. Thank the gods I found a man that is my equal.

-------------
Old age has struck. My poor Luna (aka Luna-tic), my 13ish year old cat is losing her teeth. This has resulted in me having to modify her diet.

Wet cat food... UGH.. Wet pet food is not the best thing for your pets. It does almost nothing to help with tartar or bad breath. But I love her.

So she gets 1/3 cup of dry kitten food.. soaked.. mixed with a 1/3rd a can of wet cat food.

The worst part? Wet cat food makes the stool smell even more strongly. It's a good thing I love this cat.

1 Comments:

  • Your son is funny!

    Combining Boyfriends - I can honestly say I wouldn't trade a single feature or characteristic of the one I have for any feature or characteristic of the ones I have had. That's a nice feeling.

    By Blogger Justice, at 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home