.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

This is my life..


lionplane
Originally uploaded by red clover.
It makes you laugh when you first look at it. Then you think about how much bleeding your going to have to do to escape. C'est la vie..

I was working when I over heard two co-workers picking on each other..

One was making rude noises to gross the other out.

Woman 1: You better be glad I don't know how to gargle my spit.

Woman 2: No! YOU better be glad You dont know how too..

Woman 1: What are you saying?

Woman 2: You Dork!

Woman 1: I know I am, but what are you?

Stunned silence for 3 heartbeats as we all ran that last line through our heads again. Then the laughter erupted..

3 Comments:

  • And you work in an adult environment,,, *giggles* that sounds bout like me and a friend that i used to spend alot of time with, we were bad,,,LOL

    I love the lion pic too,, thats awesome, can you imagine drivin up to that to load your luggage??

    By Blogger reesie, at 4:30 AM  

  • I'm back...sigh... Love the pic but it makes me glad i took a long distance bus! Have a good weekend

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:51 PM  

  • Ya' know, people like that gotta scare ya' almost as much as the lions. ;)

    -G

    By Blogger DementedPhotographer, at 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home