.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Monday, August 01, 2005

Dear Lady walking down the street:

When I saw you this morning, as I do most mornings, walking briskly with your weights in hand I was a bit taken aback by your rather.. er.. interesting choice of clothing combinations.

The mid-calf periwinkle skirt was .. unusual for exercising. The royal purple shirt was an .. er.. interesting choice to pair with it. At least I could (remotely) justify the fact both were (kinda) a shade of purple.

However, the neon LIME GREEN straw hat was what made me question your sanity.

Please be considerate of us drivers who may not be able to resist the tidal like pull of gravity as our heads swivel away from the road, totally out of our control, to gawk at this demented color combination.

I much prefer the paint stained sweats you usually wear.

Sincerely
Red Clover

2 Comments:

  • Lime green straw hat?

    Scary enough that she was wearing it.

    More frightening that she would buy it.

    Most horrific is that someone actually manufactured the damn thing!

    =G

    By Blogger DementedPhotographer, at 2:03 PM  

  • Maybe your attention is precisely what she wants -- so you don't hit her...

    I don't know. There MUST be method to that kind of madness.

    By Blogger Justice, at 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home