.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Sunday, February 13, 2005

A simple, boring day.


Sex_and_Church
Originally uploaded by red clover.
Not much has been going on in my life lately, for which I'm grateful. However, it occurred to me today that I am in need of a life.

I took my son to the Flea market and we wandered around for most of the morning.

This afternoon while feeding the lizard his usual mix of veggies I noticed salt buildup around his nostrils. This is not unusual since this is how Uromastyx excrete salt.

It was while I was using a Q-tip moistened w/ distilled water to clean the salt out of a lizards nose that I realized I may be one of the most boring people alive today.

Oh well, I cant be riveting and thought provoking all the time.

Here's hoping your Sunday was fun.

7 Comments:

  • I think I disagree with that sign. ;)

    -G

    By Blogger DementedPhotographer, at 8:54 PM  

  • It's not snot! It's salt crystals. And hey, you knew I was weird. I've never ever claimed to be normal.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:11 PM  

  • You may need a life, but your lizard must surely love you bunches. :)

    By Blogger smizzo, at 10:33 PM  

  • Aweee Lizard Luv. Even lizards need luv on Valentines Day. I peeled some on mine, since he is peeling again. I even gave him a bath.

    By Blogger rfun6, at 12:18 AM  

  • ya'll shoulda gotten a turtle an then you wouldn't have to be cleanin stuff outa their lil noses,,,LOL

    an i LOVE the church sign,, laughed so hard i woke hubby up out of a dead sleep,, heehee

    thats fun in itself too!!!

    By Blogger reesie, at 1:43 PM  

  • Happy St. Valentine's Day... The sign is funny... I think that sleeping in a pew is uncomfortable though... wait a minute... if you are screaming "oh God" in bed... are you sleeping or doing something else? If that is the case that sign is even more disturbing.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:51 PM  

  • Oh, Lord! Hallowed be Thy name. May our feet be swift; may our bats be mighty; may our balls... be plentiful.

    Lord, I'd just like to thank you for that waitress in South Bend. You know who she is – she kept calling your name.

    - Jimmy

    By Blogger Silly Old Bear, at 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home