.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Monday revisited on Wed

Ugh. It's 7 am. It's piss pouring out of a boot raining. Now that my hair has been cut it's curly. Can you say Fro?

Today after work I must:
Buy some slacks. I have one pair of work pants now. It's cold. I hate wearing dresses when it's cold/rainy.

Must buy shoes. My one pair of black shoes have attained that grandma/wicket witch look. I've had them a while. Sue me. I hate shopping for shoes.

Look, but probably not find, something to get for my love for valentines/his birthday.

Call the gas company and give them 6 shades of hell about why I don't have gas when the bill is paid in full.

********* Update 5:00 pm ***********

Im not doing any of that stuff. Give me 2 midol, a medium rare steak and a pack of m&m's and no one gets hurt!

Aunt Flos in town. Damn her!!

1 Comments:

  • You forgot your jammies! Oh, and the tv remote and/or some good gossip mags! Mwahaha!

    By Blogger smizzo, at 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home