.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Friday, February 11, 2005

Missing my beau

Today was one of those days were everything reminded me that he isn't here. No matter what I was doing I was thinking of his comments, his presence, what he would think or suggest.

It's difficult having the man you love be so damn far away. It's hard. I am strong. I can be patient. We both have our priorities in the right place. We are doing exactly what we must do. We are just doing it 3500 miles apart for the moment. Damn the distance.

I need to see him again, touch him, bring him his coffee, make him laugh.

Phone calls aren't the same.

I need him with me.

I am strong.

I love.

I wait.

4 Comments:

  • Awww. I can't even imagine.

    Do you have any of his cologne? Maybe you could spray some on your pillow case.
    Nevermind..that might be worse. :(

    By Blogger smizzo, at 9:07 PM  

  • Sometimes it is in the anticipation of a lover's return that our greatest passions are launched. :)

    -G

    By Blogger DementedPhotographer, at 10:47 PM  

  • oh god me too! its so hard sometimes, i sleep with his tshirt, but even his scent fades after a while. I know exactly how you feel and valentines day, when its all supposed to be love and roses makes it a bit worse... I only have a 2 week wait now its been 68 days so far this time

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:10 AM  

  • I think the longest Chris and I were apart that first year dating, was 3 long months. We were lucky that we were able to see eachother during that year none the less. It is so hard being apart no matter what the distance. I guess the only good thing about going through that is, how much you appreciate the time your together. It has been 2 years since we live together but we still appreciate it so much. We even hate the time he has to spend at work lol. I know, I know...we are discustingly happy...I will shut up now except to say.....it's all worth the wait.

    By Blogger Moon, at 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home