.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Friday, November 19, 2004

Stapler 1 - Red 0

I have the feeling that were I to get into a battle of wits with your standard variety office supplies, I would probably lose today.

Last night the headache moved in. Migraine quality, pounding head and sick stomach, I have a hangover. Oh, goody!

I called doc this morning and she agrees that is probably the cause of the headache. She is heartened by this news, because it does show that the drugs are finally being filtered completely out of my body by my valiantly struggling liver.

She said to call her later this afternoon if it doesn't start to go away.

I went to bed last night and slept fairly well once I managed to drift off. The headache isn't quite as bad this morning so I'm fairly sure it will be gone by evening.

Well, it's time to finish the laundry. Thanks for tuning in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home