.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Would you trade your self respect for cash?

One of my co-workers is a 29 yr old woman. She is a larger woman and looks a younger than her age. On 3 occasions, she’s come to work and told us of an “old man” she met. From what info I’ve gathered “old” means over 50 and comfortably well off in the money department.

She has told us of times they’ve bought her things, putt gas in the car, given her gifts, etc. One of the girls I work with asked if she had sex with there men. Her response, “Usually old men don’t want sex. They just want to touch on you. Every now and then, he might want more.”

I’m a single mom, I struggle to pay the bills every month, I’d probably projective vomit if I ever gave serious thought to letting an “old” man touch on me for money/gifts. GAK.

I just don’t understand that kind of woman. Hell, I have a hard time accepting a helping hand from my beau... and I LOVE him!

1 Comments:

  • I have to agree with that Gak...I'm a single mom of 3, but that isn't an option for me either. My stomach turns at the thought.. Excuse me gtg. "Old" man.. Whole body cringes....

    By Blogger Love, at 12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home