.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Christmas Lists

I hate, hate, hate making out Christmas lists for my son and me. Everyone always asks, “What do you (or James) want?”

I DON’T KNOW!!!

I did start a list today; I’m trying to get a jump on the question this year.

Stuff I’d like:
A good nail care kit.
Tim Horton’s Decaf Coffee
Queen sized bed sets: Top and bottom sheet + pillowcases (I don’t have a matching set of sheets to my name, my bedding is solid, striped, and floral none of the colors “go”)
Gift Certificate to Lowe’s/Ace Hardware/Home Depot
A small bottle of Aunt Wynell’s homemade butterscotch schnapps (hint hint)
Cordless Phone with Caller ID and headphone jack.


Stuff James would like:
Gameboy Advance
Finding Nemo DVD
The pokemon movie
Spiderman game for Gamecube (which I’ll get him at some point)

The above list is the result of almost 4 hours off and on thinking about it. LOL I hate making Christmas lists.

3 Comments:

  • My list is much easier.....

    Clothes.... pink if you can find it.

    By Blogger Amanda, at 11:20 PM  

  • LMAO

    Now all your Canadian friends will ship ya a container of Timmy's decaf LOL atleast then you'll be stocked ;)

    By Blogger The Witch Doctor, at 12:35 PM  

  • OMG You Have NO idea how happy that would make me lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home