.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Pets are better than people

I just got off a 6 hr shift at the pet store. My feet, which I worried about, are fine. My lower back, however, is on strike. Gawd, I never realized how much the excess skin on my tummy pulled on my lower back until today.

All in all, I loved it. One thing I don't like about working at ABC insurance is the fact I have no person to person customer interaction. I enjoy talking to, seeing, and actually helping customers.

Well, most customers... enter the screaming kids, raving parents, and idiotic adults that cant keep from making that goo-goo voice talk to every animal in the store. Other than that.. It was great.

I was very competent, knowledgeable and helpful. Hell, I've owned almost every kind of pet they sell, and if I haven't one of my family has.

All things considered I had a good time. There was plenty of poop to clean, I only bled 3 times and I didn't bitch slap a single kid. Woo Hoo..

And all this can be yours for the bargain basement price of $5.15 an hour. (see your local pet store for details)


4 Comments:

  • WHOO HOOO LOTS O' POOO!

    By Blogger Amanda, at 11:38 PM  

  • Oh my gosh, that is me....idiotic adults that cant keep from making that goo-goo voice talk to every animal in the store.... It is, I just got to go around talking to all the animals. I don't know why. Maybe I'm hopeing they will talk back or just have to let the little kid out. I understand. LOL! :)

    By Blogger rfun6, at 3:30 PM  

  • I love having conversations with Animals...I just don't do the goo goo voice I hate that...I hate it when old women do it to animals and kids... especially my kids... they just cock their little eyebrows at those women as if to say "do you fucking mind yer killing my ears"

    I hope you are starting to feel much better hun... that so sounded like it sucked...

    By Blogger The Witch Doctor, at 10:34 PM  

  • Occasionaly i slip and talk goo-goo talk to the weiner dog. But thats only cause he seems to enjoy it and thinks im playing. I swear.

    By Blogger Amanda, at 12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home