.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Friday, November 19, 2004

My headache is gone!!

Sitting here today the headache would crest and recede. I was idly searching the net having given up on the web of the hand pressure points, and rubbing my toes. Both of the afore mentioned methods to help with headaches were suggested by friends..

Well I came across the following article:

In a recent journal article by Randolph W. Evans, M.D. and James R. Couch, M.D., Ph.D., the authors open by saying,

"Occasionally, orgasm can trigger a Migraine but, in others, can relieve a Migraine. Dr. Couch's data suggests that some women who decline, 'Not tonight, I have a headache,' may be avoiding an effective treatment."2

A study of Migraine relief with sexual intercourse in women was undertaken at Headache Clinic at Southern Illinois University. For those who obtained relief through orgasm, the level of relief varied, but it is interesting to note that of those who obtained any relief, the largest subset is those who obtained complete relief. Of study participants, 47.4% had complete relief, 49.1% had no relief, and for 5.3%, orgasm made their Migraine worse.


Hey, you know me.. I'll take one for the team. Anything to help, right?

So, I headed off to the bedroom and started my own DIY network. Ahhhh, one short umm nap later.. and I'm feeling satisfi... I mean... total headache relief.

5 Comments:

  • Daddy always said "Sex" cures Everything!! My Ex-hubby always prayed I didn't get a headache. LMAO I've been using that method for a many of years. Welcome to the "real" world.....LOL Love ya!

    By Blogger Love, at 3:11 PM  

  • I sometimes wonder what line I got in, in heaven. Cause I never did learn some of the womanly things that have been used forever. I don't ever use the I got a headache. Im always the one wanting sex and he always has the headache. I swear, if I believed in past lives, he was the woman and I was the man. I think that is what makes me not relate to alot of women because they are explaining stuff and I'm thinking what in the hell are they talking about. (PS and that isn't about you either, just others where I live, not about this post) LOL. They always talk about cooking and how to make something and I don't care just open the can and heat it up. Or throw on some duds and go out and eat. LOL. Anyway this comment was suppose to be on how wonderful it is to find that headache relief, and your probably should relief your self regularly. LOL :)~ LMAO

    By Blogger rfun6, at 6:26 PM  

  • *sigh* I suddenly think i feel a headache coming on....

    By Blogger Amanda, at 10:00 PM  

  • I could have told you that sweety..why do you think I'm always masterb...yeah and everyone thinks I'm just obsessed with sex. It's medicinal I swear ;).

    *hugs*

    By Blogger Anna, at 5:49 AM  

  • ok, so appart from knowing this and having proved it to myself, chris can atest..what could we term this phenominon? ....sexual headache? orgasmic headpain? the migrain fucker?...na they all sound like labels for annoying fucktards with their heads up their ass. Or terms for really bad lovers who have no idea what their doing. Oh well......I tryed....lol , next subject?

    By Blogger Moon, at 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home