.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Monday, November 22, 2004

John Michael Durdin

One month ago, today, my brother passed away. It has gotten easier with time. It sometimes seems a bit unreal that he can be gone. This hits me hardest when I call mom’s house. The answering machine message is still by him. My mother won't let her husband change it, even though she knows it rips the heart out of us when we hear it.

One of John’s online friends started a memorial page for him. I was very fortunate to have met Tom when he attended my brother’s funeral.

Thank you Tom, for all your hard work, understanding, and patience during a difficult time.

1 Comments:

  • Very nice memorial site. Tom did a good job with it.

    Kevin @ PK

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home