.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Monday, June 28, 2004

Sloth Xing

Ever have those mornings?

I got plenty of sleep last night, Seven hours, woo hoo! But, I'm still utterly exhausted this morning. I feel like I was beaten with a brick while I was sleeping. I've got a crick in my neck and my right shoulder is stiff. Oh, well.. it's Monday, what more can I expect? lol

I still don't have water this morning. My water went out last night about 10ish. My landlord was working on it when I went to bed. Thank the gods for baby wipes. At least I'll be able to take a "PTA bath".

Damn, I'm tired this morning. I don't remember waking up in the night, bad dreams, or anything that would explain this. I've had 2 cups of coffee and a smoke and I'm still all but dozing off in my chair. Well, now that I think about it.. I did get my monthly visit from Aunt Flo.. maybe it's her fault. Oh well.. I'm going to get up and try to get dressed at something close to the speed of mud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home