.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Sunday, June 27, 2004

I hate laundry month

It is, surprise surprise, starting to storm here. I hear ominous thunder and the wind is picking up. Now given my luck w/ water and electricity/lightning lately I'm starting to get paranoid. As Ergo said maybe those church folks are having an impact lol.

So, what have I done with my day. As of now not too much, I've put up my laundry, went shopping for creamer and pizza (spent $60 how the hell does it go so damn quickly), and I'm going to go wash up my late lunch dishes in a few minutes. (Oh and I just got kicked offline..so the storm is definitely on the way. Damn I hate living in po-dunk Georgia) I've still got to sweep the floors and play go-fish with the kid.

I'm going to head off to do that stuff now. You know that I am disguised as a responsible adult. Blogg at you later.


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home