.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Luna AKA the last thing I need

People say kids keep you on your toes...
Well maybe not so much as a cat. I've had my cat since I was 17ish.. Well over a decade.

She's the closest thing to a daughter I've ever had until I was married.

She's been missing 48 hours at least. My son is talking about the possibility she died. Did I mention my son and I have been opening cabinets and calling her name ALL DAY?! And truth to tell she's old.. even for a cat..

I don't know if I could deal with this right now. I'm moving out of the COUNTRY (US) In the next few weeks. And I know as stupid as it may sound... I've had her longer than my son's been alive. I cant imagine life without her. She's like another child to me,Luna

1 Comments:

  • Hope you don't mind, I was just browsing the blogs and saw yours. I just wanted to send some support your way and I hope you find your kitty real soon. I had a similar incident with my boys last week and it really got me to thinkin how I'd handle it if I lost them. Anyways, best wishes to you :)

    By Blogger Jeff, at 1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home