.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Saturday, April 21, 2007

He's my husband...

Quickly, before I go to bed AGAIN, 90% of why my husband IS my husband is because he is one of the few people in the world that has seen me at my most "psychotic" and

1. Lived to tell about it
2. Still loves me
3. Doesn't hold it against me
4. (technically #3 part B) Understands when my past life moments revisit me.

I'm moving to Canada soon. Tonight I had a nightmare about my deceased brother. He traveled with me/us the whole time... UNTIL we came to the border of the US and Canada. Then he disappeared/abandoned me.



Even still. I was able to call my husband AT WORK and sob and moan for the better part of two HOURS.

May the Gods note: I love this man.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home