.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Goofy Gourds


Winter Squash
Originally uploaded by red clover.
My son, 9, likes most veggies, but not squash.

He does however LOVE goofy gourd night and will eat an obscene amount of "gourd". This is not the first time something as simple as a name change has fooled him.

Yeah, I'm evil, sorta.


----------------------
And talk about balls!!

I was driving home and came across a man that had been stopped by the police.

He got out of his car on his cell phone. AND then .. AND then! Held up the "Wait a second, I'm just wrapping this up" finger to the COP.

That's some balls.

3 Comments:

  • Jennifer, you are a Mess!! I have seen some of the things you have wrote previously and I just about fell out of my chair laughing. I'm not gonna say which ones, but they do bring back some memories I would like to forget!! Who knew you had such a talent for writing and a humorous way of looking at things. I about peed my pants laughing about your star ratings and some of the other things. What a unique way of getting your child to eat things you fix. If only I could have fooled Shan when she was little!! Oh, well, she's grown now and has some weird tastes concerning eating. Do you really need all that mayo and cheese on a chicken sandwich? Boy, she'll be mad at me for that!! Love Ya,

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:45 PM  

  • P.S.,
    The only thing that really bothered me was the use of some of your language, but que sera, sera. It's still funny!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:12 PM  

  • Yeah,
    That guy is full of himself if he thinks he can tell a COP to hold on after being stopped. Wonder what the po-po thought about that? Hopefully, he gave him a nice little ticket for reckless driving, i.e., not paying attention to the speed limit, was he too fast or too slow? Hmm, now that would have been a good time to be a "fly on the Wall!!"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home