.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Monday, September 04, 2006

Good Bye Steve

The Croc Hunter, aka that fool.. as in Do you see what the crazy fool is doing?!, has passed away.

StringRay barb to the chest. It was quick. And you know I can't really imagine him setting around, 70 years old pinning for the old days.

I think he would have approved (if he'd not left behind a wife and two kids anyway)

My son loved his show, and you can see that influence in our lives every time my son says, "Close your eyes and hold out your hands". My response is always the same "Is it alive?"




Red Bellied Water Snake: "rescued" from the pool filter. In all fairness it IS a baby. That's a peanut butter jar it's sitting in.

1 Comments:

  • My mom has the same response, only instead of "is it alive", she asks, "Its a goddamn frog isnt it?"

    By Blogger Amanda, at 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home