.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Friday, August 25, 2006

Dear Chris


They didn't have any about Jesus teaching PE, or screw legs, or half brothers, or buffing mud. Uh.. I mean.. jeeze.. Everyone needs at least one of those, right?

I SAID: RIGHT? :)

Thank you for making a hard day something that made me ALMOST spray fricken hashbrowns out of my nose.

(If your name isn't Chris and/or you have NO damn CLUE what I'm talking about..

Give me a few days.. I'm trying to think of how to go about phrasing something that was so serious and painful in the past (the funeral of my brother), that when it occurred again (this time my uncle's funeral) that the only way my sister and I could deal with it was occasional banter and sarcasm, carefully kept quiet enough no one else could hear.

1 Comments:

  • You were pretty succinct when you were describing it earlier. I have full confidence you can rise to the occasion, and put something down that is humourous, touching, and apt. I STILL say your ankles would have been sore. Ha....

    By Blogger Student of Life, at 4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home