.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Changes Color!


Part of my job, at the moment, involved looking up credit unions on the federal National Credit Union Administration website.

Friday afternoon I ran across what is without a doubt the funniest credit union in Michigan, if not the country. You have to see for yourself. The credit union even has 772 members! I just don't think I'd want that printed on my checks.

--------
In other news.. my beau was telling a story about his day last night when I quietly said "I cut 6 inches off my hair." He got another 2 or 3 words out before what I'd said registered. He stopped talking. I didn't say anything. About a minute passed while I listed to the sound of my breathing before he said "Im going to pretend you didn't say that."

I let him see it. Before we stopped talking last night he said, "Your hair looks good, just don't ever do it again!" in a playful tone. I told him that was promise I couldn't keep and we proceeded to end our conversation as usual.

What is it with men and long hair?

4 Comments:

  • This wanted sign made me laugh a lot once I figured it out. FUNNY!

    By Blogger Chris & Cheryl, at 12:30 AM  

  • What is it with men and long hair?

    It gives us something to hang onto.

    By Blogger monogodo, at 8:49 AM  

  • More than a mouthful is wasted. But yeah, some of us like it long...

    By Blogger Silly Old Bear, at 5:32 PM  

  • Love the wanted sign! Men and hair? Wierd thing none of them even notice until they are told its been cut

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home