.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Monday, July 10, 2006

But... But.. But...

I spent the weekend with my baby brothers (remaining baby brothers.. one died of a drug overdose in October of 2004). All things considered it went well. There were questions that came up that were hard to get past. More than once I walked away from a conversation that revolved around "their" father. (I'm my father's only child, their father is something that pond scum looks up too... but I digress)

It was good to all be together once again. My only sister (half sister if you count that, she's just "my sister" to me) Is once again in jail.... she failed a sobriety test .. after a 6 month state mandated rehab center...

Anyway!!!!

It was good to see them ..

2 Comments:

  • I'm glad you had a good time with your family. Good to see u too lol. hugs gf

    By Blogger Moon, at 3:38 PM  

  • pleased you had a good time. is it really that long since you lost your brother? I remember finding your blog then and crying all night about your entry... Have a good weekend

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home