.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

As much as my mind wanders

You'd think I wouldn't need to get more exercise. It went like this:

I need to change over the laundry.. Since I'm going that way I'll get a refill on my coffee.

Toddle off to the kitchen, refill coffee, notice cat is out of food. Feed cat. Get back here. CRAP I forgot my coffee.

Head to the kitchen to get coffee, on the way notice paper towel on the floor. Pick it up, drop it in the garbage. Notice deodorant on the kitchen counter.. What the f.. ?

Go put deodorant back in the bathroom. Sit down at desk again. Son of a b... I still don't have my coffee. Back to the kitchen, shoo cat off the counter.. Stand in kitchen and look around.. Why am I here again? Oh yes.. Coffee.

Get back to the desk.

Damn it I forgot to change over the laundry.. THE WHOLE REASON I STOOD UP IN THE FIRST PLACE!

---------------
This ladies and gents is why I can NEVER get everything I need at any store in just one trip.

2 Comments:

  • LMAO!! I'm totally the same way. One day, got up to get a drink. Got the drink, bee-lined for the bathroom, got done and came back to the desk, left the drink in the bathroom. Got up and made another drink forgetting I had one sitting for me in the bathroom.

    By Blogger IdentityMIA, at 10:29 PM  

  • PHEWWW!! Now I feel so much better...I am not the only nutbar out there!!

    By Blogger Moon, at 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home