.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Thanks ladies.. and Chris

Moon: You understand where we come from. You and *your* Chris went through alot of what my beau and I have... You were there early on when I was awaiting notice he'd arrived.

Anna.. You were there when the bed seemed to be my enemy, and sleep was a distant thought. Thanks for making me laugh. ;) Hope you liked that pic!!

Thank you both.. Each of you have made a very hard night more barable.

And, of course, Chris.. What would I do with out you to lighten the mood with just the right amount of sarcasm and drama? I hope the dinner was worth it.. and Uh.. Chris.. Anna, a good friend of mine in Chicago, thinks you should move with me *wink* Life isn't worth living without my Kr-E-us to bounce things off of!

Thanks guys.. hugs..

2 Comments:

  • You never have to thank us Jenn, that's what friends are for *hugs*

    ...and that pic is gonna be my wallpaper *evil grin*

    You had me cracking up the whole night hon, we've gotta do that more often.

    By Blogger Anna, at 11:56 AM  

  • Yeah what anna said..no thanks is needed ...just wish I could have done more...but was glad that your cousin was going over to your house. I was releived that anna was able to keep alot of your night occupied..when she told me u guys had been cutting up till the wee hours I was sorry I missed it lol. hugs gf

    By Blogger Moon, at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home