.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

He's Here

Yay... Oh and Merry belated Christmas everyone.

I went to Florida to spend Christmas with my father and step monster. All in all a decent trip.

My beau and I got back from the Atlanta airport this morning around 10 am. His trip was .. uh.. exciting. He was pulled for additional security clearance 3 times. ;) But he is here. I'm sure there will be much more to say at a later date. At the moment he is watching my son play video games, offering input, asking questions.. It's a guy bonding thing I think.

6 Comments:

  • I am so glad he made it!

    By Blogger Justice, at 7:07 PM  

  • YAY!!! I have been popping on here all day to see if you would let us know you are all home safe and well. I am so happy to know your together. Let me just stop jumping up and down with gleeee so I can send you both huge HUGS!!0X0X0X0X FROM Chris and I both

    By Blogger Moon, at 7:35 PM  

  • Woo hoo! Bummer that he had such problems with security.

    By Blogger Chris & Cheryl, at 11:12 PM  

  • WooHoo!!! that just made my day.

    I'm glad he is safe and sound in your arms. Kisses and hugs to you both.

    By Blogger Anna, at 11:59 PM  

  • Awwwwww, I am so happy that you two are together, and glad he made it there safely.

    By Blogger Me, at 11:42 AM  

  • 3 times?? Wow, really gotta watch for those Canadian Terrorists dont ya?

    By Blogger Amanda, at 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home