.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Saturday, January 07, 2006

In the air


Delta's website just confirmed my beau is in the air on his way back home.

I got back from the airport about 30 mins ago. The home I left this morning feels more like just a house now that he's gone. My bed looks large enough to land a small plane in. His favorite coffee cup sits 1/2 empty, the coffee long since cold and undrinkable.

--------
In better news.. He's got a job interview Monday for a position in Kelowna. Keep your fingers crossed. If all goes well.. my son and I will be living there with him by the middle of the year.
--------
In more better news.. I'll have DSL on Monday or Tuesday. (insert new year's eve type cheering) So there will be pictures... lots of pictures from the trip avaiable to all who know us (and those that don't but are curious) on Flickr. I'll keep ya posted.


sigh... I miss him already..

2 Comments:

  • My heart goes out to u as does Chris', if 2 ppl know how u both feel today, it is us...Every moment together is precious..and the moments apart seem like an eternity..but..we both kept repeating..THIS TOO WILL PASS..We hope for both of u to soon be able to start a real life together as Chris and I have. HUGS TO U GF ....

    By Blogger Moon, at 7:50 PM  

  • I'm so glad that you had that time together, even though it's hard to see him go. I really hope things work out for you the way that you want them to and that you'll get your hearts desire.

    By Blogger Chris & Cheryl, at 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home