.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Madness takes it's toll,

Please have correct change.

That, ladies and gents, is my new favorite bumper sticker.
Past entries have included:

You laugh at me because I am different. I laugh at you because you are all the same.

God, please save me from your followers!

Sarcasm: Just another service I offer.

--------

So where have I been? Hmm..
Well, I've been hanging out with my cousin Chris. A good thing. I've missed him.

James and I got the Dance Dance revolution game and have been playing it. I use the word playing loosely since we suck! But it's been fun.

And finally my lack of blogging comes from a HUGE increase of work to do at (*gasp*) work!

I normally type up my bloggs there and bring them home for all you adoring masses.. or some such.

-------

On MUCH better news... Remember that $7000 debt I got stuck w/ because I couldn't prove it was mine? You don't?! Well anyway!

They filed for and received permission to garnish my wages last year. I've been living on a very very drastically reduced budget as a result. I found out last week that it is paid off.. after only paying $2600.

The judge (may the gods bless him) stated that since the company could not produce the documents that were needed for me to prove the debt was NOT mine, he was forcing them to settle, since there was some doubt as to the validity of the debt.

So WOO - freaking -HOO I'm actually getting all of the money I'm working for again.. well after the govmt has it's turn at my taxed ass.. with out KY I might add..

All in all.. things are looking up for the Red household.

4 Comments:

  • YEAH for more money!

    -G

    By Blogger DementedPhotographer, at 8:34 PM  

  • glad you have your money back but if it wasnt your debt its a darn shame you had to pay any. Have a great weekend

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:39 AM  

  • I am so happy it's over for you. YAY for the judge , glad he was smart enough to see that it works both ways. hugs hun

    By Blogger Moon, at 2:58 PM  

  • That's good news!

    By Blogger Justice, at 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home