.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Weird Thought #67

We were talking at work about the Clapper.

I see a problem.. one which is not immediately apparent. This is not a product for .. umm.. newlyweds.

I can already envision the scene.. the neighbors KNOW when you're having really good body slapping sex. They know because the lights keep flashing off and on in your bedroom.

Of course my co-workers damn near pissed themselves laughing when I mentioned this potentially embarrassing flaw.

It was the first thing I thought about though. Now you know why its always grandma in bed.. ALONE.. clapping to turn off the lights in the TV commercial.

======== edit ==========

Ok you pervs.. I'm not talking about spanking.. per se. I was thinking just along the lines of that good ole skin on skin sound.. you know thighs, belly, or maybe the headboard clapping against a wall. THAT kinda thing. Geeze.. and I thought my mind was in the gutter..

3 Comments:

  • This would only be true if one was into that body slapping type of sex. I should make some assumptions here? Should I make them with my very own bare hand?

    By Blogger Student of Life, at 4:45 PM  

  • *wink wink nudge nudge.. you went further with that than even I did lol. We'll. uh.. take this up in private..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:54 PM  

  • Well if we assumed that this happened by ass slappin, I personally do NOT adhere to that kind of stimuli...I have said it before, if a man ever slapped my ass (lets assume I had a clapper) the light would go on just in time for him to see his ball sack fly across the room, hit the wall with a THWACK , then slid down slowly to land with a Plunk.....I know, I am evil, bet all u men just crossed your legs hehe

    By Blogger Moon, at 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home