.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Helpful, compassionate? I think not!

By now I'm sure EVERYBODY has heard about this guy. You know, the one that crossed the US/Canadian border with a bloody chainsaw, homemade sword, knife, brass knuckles and, as if that wasn't enough, a hatchet?

OK If you've not read the story do so. There is one sentence that just blows my mind. Totally blows my mind!

That sentence is:

Despres hitchhiked to the border crossing.

OK, umm.. here's my dilemma. Who the HELL would give a ride to a man with a CHAINSAW! Fuck NO!

1. It's a man.. a man who looks like a bloody axe murderer..
2. He has a CHAINSAW
3. Do I need I really need to go on?

I'm all for helping your fellow man, but a chainsaw.. with red "stuff" on it. I wouldn't give a ride to a man w/ a chainsaw in a box! Brand spanking new, with a receipt not even 10 minutes old. I wouldn't give a ride to a 12 year old with a chainsaw.

Why not have a "kill me now" sign on the car?

3 Comments:

  • OMG, Deja Vu.

    Tonight I was watching something on tv, and they started talking about serial killers. The host goes, "For years now people have been trying to figure out what goes on in the mind of a seriel killer".

    I sat on the couch and was like, WTF. I can sit here and tell you what goes on in their mind, and I think it goes something like this.

    Kill
    Kill
    Kill
    Kill
    Kill
    Kill
    Sodomize Dead Victim
    Kill
    Kill
    Kill
    Kill
    Kill
    Tea with Friends
    Kill
    Kill
    Kill
    Kill
    Sodomize now dead friends
    Kill
    Kill
    Kill

    By Blogger Amanda, at 9:15 PM  

  • That they actually LET HIM CROSS THE BORDER is what galls me! So much for all this homeland security shit!

    -G

    By Blogger DementedPhotographer, at 1:28 PM  

  • OMG. He as "crazy eyes" just like The Runaway Bride. Maybe they were trying to hook-up. Heh.

    By Blogger smizzo, at 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home