.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Fun with Cashiers

Some people are squeamish about buying certain items. Preparation H, tampons, condoms, pregnancy tests, at some point I've talked to someone who hated buying these type items.

I have a family member that will not buy Preparation H. Even if he needs it he just cant bring himself to buy it.

I am not squeamish. In fact, if I'm going to the store for two or three items often I'll look at them and start to smile.

Let the GAMES COMMENCE!

The fun comes into it when you need to get 2 or 3 things but can think of one other item that will possibly make your poor cashier wonder about your lifestyle.

For example:

Preparation H and a lemon.. just to up the perv factor throw in a pair of Playtex rubber gloves. Wink and grin as you place all 3 on the counter.

Monistat (yeast infection med), graham crackers, and finger paints

Vaseline, a coke in a glass bottle, and goggles. Tell the cashier how happy you were to find coke in a glass bottle, because plastic isn't as fun.

Condoms, 3 cans of Redi Whip, and a roll of paper towels.


If you do it just right.. and get lucky enough to have a cashier that is both imaginative and paying attention you will get some really hilarious results.

I've had women refuse to take the money from my hand.. and then count my change on the counter and slide it over to me to avoid touching my hand.

Yeah, I'm twisted. But damn it's fun.

4 Comments:

  • One pair of ladies hold up stockings , a large cucumber and a tub of lard !!!

    Or ...

    1 large can of lighter refill fluid , 1 box of matches ( or Zippo lighter ) , 1 copy of Men are from Mars , women are from venus , 1 fire extinguisher ...

    Or ...

    1 can of strong glue , 1 box of little plastic bags , Lots and lots of boxes of headache tablets !!!

    Or ... Ok that's enough !!!

    I like this game , I could go on all day !!!

    By Blogger london cokehead, at 6:17 AM  

  • This is just TOO funny. ;)

    -G

    By Blogger DementedPhotographer, at 12:29 PM  

  • LMAO RED I knew I loved ya for a reason ya sick fuck

    By Blogger Moon, at 5:40 PM  

  • Being a cashier myself I have often made fun of some customers on the products they buy.
    It's amazing the combination of things people buy sometimes.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home