.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Friday, May 06, 2005

The voices in my head.

I think most people have a few voices they use to work through a problem in their head. This morning while thinking about my upcoming week they were working out a plan.

Voice 1: Ok, I paid today. I’ll get X amount. I owe the landlady/babysitter X - $50.
Voice 2: Thank the Gods we get refunded back our babysitting in a few days. (I use the Dependant Childcare Flexible Spending Account set up. I pay her, submit a receipt and get the money back. Tax free... woo hoo)
V1: Ok so we need to fill up the car, take that old family movie somewhere to be copied to DVD, make copies of that certificate...
V2: All on $50? Sure!! I’ll love to see that.
V1: You know what?
V2: Chicken butt?
V1: That’s helpful. Nothing like insightful, useful interaction to help order my thoughts.

2 Comments:

  • Yeah, it' always fun when there's a part of you that is a bit of a smart ass. ;)

    -G

    By Blogger DementedPhotographer, at 7:54 PM  

  • A bit? A bit!! There's a HUGE part of me that's total smart ass lol.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home